Due to rapid growth and expansion within the company, we have multiple opportunities for New Home Sales Consultants to handle the ever-increasing sales enquiries, with locations spanning across Australia.
The successful candidate will have industry experience, be a proven closer and demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
As this is a green-fields opportunity you must be prepared to build strong long-term relationships by adding value to the customer’s vision and taking them on the ecokit journey. You should be a creative thinker, be solution driven, and able to meet sales targets.
This role will suit a proactive, self-motivated person able to work autonomously in the best interests of the customer and the business.
The key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with prospective clients (face to face & remotely)
- Educating them on the benefits of building an energy efficient home
- Introducing them to the ecokit solution
- Handling all objections and queries, and
- Closing the deal
- Keeping the CRM and Sales tracking software up-to-date
- Become an expert in energy efficient homes and modular building practices as they relate to ecokit
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of planning and building processes
To be successful in this role the successful candidate will also need to have/develop;
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent presentation skills
- A natural ability to build rapport
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- Good computer literacy
- Be flexible regarding your availability
- Be able to work autonomously, and
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about energy efficient, healthy homes
In return ecokit offer:
- Structured, regular weekly training & support sessions
- Training in energy efficient and healthy home building design and modular building practices
- The opportunity to be a leader within the Australian building industry for energy efficient and healthy homes
- This opportunity is commission based with uncapped earning potential