At ecokit we are aiming to disrupt the construction industry by innovating the way people design, purchase and build quality, energy efficient homes. We think like a startup but act like an empire. We are innovative, courageous and hungry! We balance our products with service creating a holistic offering for our customers and clients.
Architect / Building Designer / Draftsperson
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a superstar who loves marketing and wants to come in and get their hands dirty assisting in building exciting new brand.
Who will suit this position?
We aim to change the way people think about their houses, with healthy, comfortable homes that enrich our lives and we strive to make their journey towards one easier and smoother. Are you on board?
Within this role, you will be primarily responsible for the coordination of supporting documentation and the documenting and delivery of working drawings for client jobs.
The key responsibilities include:
- Creation of concept plans
- Creation of preliminary and working drawings including construction details
- Liaising with internal stakeholders including consultants and estimators
- Prioritising and delivery of conflicting deadlines and deliverables
- Other tasks/responsibilities as directed
You will also need to have/develop;
- Demonstrate a understanding of AutoCAD and Revit
- Ability to read and interpret surveys and engineering work drawings, soil reports and specifications
- Good understanding of construction methods
- Strong attention to detail along with good organisation and time management skills
- High level of communication skills, both oral and written
What do we offer?
To become part of one of Australia’s hottest start-ups in 2020. You will join an amazing, young, entrepreneurial, innovative and fast growing business with big potential.