Ecokit is a young, innovative company that has designed a modular construction system for high performance, energy efficient homes. Our designs and construction system has the potential to disrupt the Australian building industry and we are looking for outgoing and passionate commission agent/sales reps who share our vision to provide energy efficient homes for everyone.
Sales & customer care
Who are we looking for?
Due to rapid growth and expansion within the company, we have multiple opportunities for New Home Sales Consultants to handle the ever-increasing sales enquiries, with locations spanning across Australia.
This role will suit a proactive, self-motivated person able to work autonomously in the best interests of the customer and the business.
Who will suit this position?
As this is a green-fields opportunity you must be prepared to build strong long-term relationships by adding value to the customer’s vision and taking them on the ecokit journey. You should be a creative thinker, be solution driven, and able to meet sales targets.
The successful candidate will have industry experience, be a proven closer and demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
The key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with prospective clients (face to face & remotely)
- Educating them on the benefits of building an energy efficient home
- Introducing them to the ecokit solution
- Handling all objections and queries, and
- Closing the deal
- Keeping the CRM and Sales tracking software up-to-date
- Become an expert in energy efficient homes and modular building practices as they relate to ecokit
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of planning and building processes
You will also need to have/develop;
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent presentation skills
- A natural ability to build rapport
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Good computer literacy
- Be flexible regarding your availability
- Be able to work autonomously, and
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about energy efficient, healthy homes
What do we offer?
- Structured, regular weekly training & support sessions
- Training in energy efficient and healthy home building design and modular building practices
- The opportunity to be a leader within the Australian building industry for energy efficient and healthy homes
- This opportunity is commission based with uncapped earning potential